Spock offers to request recurring leaves (leaves that are repeated weekly). For example, I want a home office every Monday and Friday. Spock allows booking such leaves in bulk. It will save you a lot of time.
You can book leave types with no approval and no allowance only. Recurring leave can be only one day or half a day long.
How to request recurring leaves
- Open Spock's Home tab in Slack
- Click the Bulk Request button
Select Leave Type from the dropdown
Only leave types without approval and allowance are available.
- All Day - all day leave
- AM - half-day leave AM
- PM - half-day leave PM
- Check the days on which leave will be requested.
- Only the user's working days are available.
- Repeat Start Date- The first day when leave can be requested.
- How many weeks will you be requesting repeated
- The first repeat is on the week when the start date was specified
- Notes will be added to every leave request.
When you submit the form, Spock will request leave for each day specified in Repeat Weekly and in the computed date range. You can delete any requested leave later.
You can make a Bulk Request also in the Dashboard